Logic Pro X, Apple’s software for professional audio editing, was today updated to version 10.4.1, with Apple introducing several important bug fixes to address issues discovered since the release of the major 10.4 update.
According to Apple’s release notes, the update fixes an issue that could cause the app to quit when opening projects created with an earlier version of Logic Pro X, it ensures plug-in settings are properly installed, it prevents CPU usage spikes caused by ChromaVerb, and it fixes a few other bugs. Full release notes are below:
– Fixes an issue that could cause the app to quit when opening projects created in an earlier version
– Plug-in settings are properly installed for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection
– Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when pressing play after automation has been copied to another track
– Resolves an issue where ChromaVerb could cause unexpected spikes in CPU usage
– Zoom key commands now work as expected in the Audio File Editor
– Control-clicking on a note in the Piano Roll Editor no longer causes other notes to deselect
Logic Pro X 10.4.1 comes a little over a month after the release of Logic Pro 10.4, a huge update that introduced a new Smart Tempo system, new plug-ins including ChromaVerb, Step FX, and Vintage EQ, additional drummers, and more than 800 new loops.
Logic Pro X can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for $199.99. [Direct Link]
Discuss this article in our forums